Our rustic afternoon tea includes a selection of sandwiches, savouries, a cup of soup, a bucket of chips, a selection of cakes and mini trifle. Inclusive of a pot of tea or cup of filter coffee.
Menu is subject to change, Booking is required 48 hours in advance and any dietary requirements or intolerances must be mentioned upon booking. Bookings taken after 2pm (3pm on sundays), £5 per head non-refundable / non transferable deposit.
Gift vouchers available in the tearoom for afternoon teas, ideal for special occasions.
Afternoon Tea Terms & Conditions (Please read)
● Afternoon Tea is available from 2pm-3pm on Tues- Sat, 3pm- 3.45pm on Sundays and Bank holiday Mondays and is subject to availability.
● Afternoon Tea menu is subject to change.
● Bookings are required 48 hours in advance and are only confirmed once a deposit of £5 per head is paid, this payment is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstance.
● Upon booking any dietary requirements must be stated, we are unable to accommodate for gluten free or dairy free requirements.
● Parties over 7 people need to give one weeks notice upon booking and can only be accommodated after 3pm subject to availability. Room set up charges apply for bookings over 10 people.
● If you are no longer able to attend the afternoon tea, a minimum 3 hour cancellation notice is needed by telephone and your deposit will resultantly be lost.
● If you wish to change the time of your booking on the day, we need a minimum 1 hour notice, management reserve the right to refuse change of booking time if afternoon preparation has already begun or if the new time is out of the afternoon tea serving times and resultantly your deposit will be lost